Child Safety Policy Documents
Approved Volunteer Checklist for CMCL
CMCL Safe Church Training: (renew every two years)
- Read the Child Safety Policy in its entirety (17 pages)
- Read the Safe Church Covenant, print, complete and submit to email@example.com
- Watch the 38-minute training video from Dove’s Nest and submit the feedback form. For 2021-22 this will take the place of the in-person training we did in previous years
We are aware that this is a heavy topic to process and we do not want you to feel you are doing so in isolation. If you want to follow up please let us know at the bottom of the training video form and a pastor will reach out to you. You can also feel free to contact one of the pastors directly.
State and Federal Clearances: (renew every five years)
Be sure to check “volunteer” so the PA clearances are free,
FBI fingerprinting registration will cost $22.
You may submit your receipt to the church office for reimbursement if desired.
- PA Criminal History Check: You can complete the application free of charge. When you have results, submit electronic copies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PA Child Abuse Clearance: You can choose to complete the process electronically or using paper. When you have results, submit electronic copies to email@example.com.
- If you have lived outside of PA in the last 10 years you will also need Fingerprint Registration (FBI) to get fingerprinted for a national criminal background check. Use 1KG6ZJ for the service code. When you have results, submit electronic copies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for doing your part to make our church
a safe environment for all!
If you would like to print out copy of this checklist to keep for your records, you may download a copy here.